Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Geronimo Stilton Save the White Whale


So this is my first blog, I just finished a Geronimo Stilton book one of my fave series!!!!!!!!!!!!! The book was about Geronimo Stilton going to a beach and it says in every chapter WHAT A MISERABLE VACATION!!! This book was very entertaining because Geronimo Stilton is a funny,goofy,smart mouse. I agreed with Geronimo because the 1st time he went to the bay it was a beautiful,scorching place. Then, when he went again, factories were spewing smog out of the marble openings! The hotel was WAY more expensive then the first time he went. I would definitely read this comical book again.

 

                        RECOMMENDATION LEVELS:

 

GRADE: 4th and 5th graders

AR BL: 4.2

AR points: 1.0
 
 Entertainment Level: HIGH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page