Thursday, September 6, 2012

Daily Reading

 Hello and welcome back to Journey through Reading with bravohunt10. Today I read some science and The Hundred Penny Box by Sharon Bell. This book was about a young child named Micheal and his great aunt Dew's 100 year old pennies, and Micheal's mother is going to burn the old cracked up "ugly" box. This a very entertaining read because it combines history of the penny and a little humor in the middle. My classmates were all laughing because the humor was so comical. Video coming out today!!!Don't forget to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you enjoyed the book. I know you mention that the book was funny, what parts in particular? What did you read in Science? Maybe I can learn something from reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page